Best Business Apps for Mobile 2015
Get appy with your business mobile and get happy with the flexibility these useful apps bring. These apps give business users like you the ability to run a business from your smartphone.
We have tried to select 5 apps that can be used in different areas of your business, Email, Storage, Social Media, Networking and Productivity.
- Hosted Email- get your emails on the go easily with Hosted Microsoft Exchange from Clyde Solutiuons. It's the easy way to stay connected on the go. This app syncs emails you have already received and you can read emails offline.
- Onedrive App- This is one of many Cloud Storage applications available, but due to its natuarlly tight intergation with MS Office this is my app of choice. Offers online storage of all document, pictures and files accross all device types. This gives you the ability to collaborate on these files in Office or Office Online without having to manage and keep track of multiple versions.
- BufferApp Buffer is the easiest way to save time on social media Simplify your social routine by scheduling posts on all of your social media networks.
- CamCard is the perfect app for business networkers, entrepreneurs, marketers and small business owners and everyone in between! CamCard scans business cards and saves them across your devices so you always have access to them. Not only that it allows you to connect with your contacts, search their company news and sends notifications so you remember to connect.
- CamScanner - Turns your SmartPhone or Tablet in to a digital document scanner, sign a document, scan it with your camera to turn it into a PDF, then you can share via email or even upload it directly to the afore metioned One Drive App
Need advice on renewing you business mobile contract, or do you want to review your mobile and remote working solutions, let us know and we will arrange a call back